Learn about the 21 Nationwide Insurance discounts for your car and home. Get free PA Nationwide insurance quotes at myagentethan.com.
21 Nationwide Insurance Discounts
Nationwide offers it members up to 21 discounts in Pennsylvania for auto and home insurance. We believe in reducing your premiums – not your coverage. Drivers and homeowners who switch to Nationwide can save money with discounts on their cars and home.
To see how many of the 21 Nationwide Insurance discounts you can get, call Ethan today at 800-821-AGENT (2436).
21 Nationwide Insurance Discounts
- Multi Car: Up to 20% savings if you insurance more than one car with Nationwide.
- Safe Driver: Up to 15% if insured driver is free of violations within the last 3 years.
- Anti Theft: Up to 10% if the vehicle is equipped with certain anti-theft devices.
- Accident Free: Up to 10% if you have at least 5 years of driving experience and have been free of chargeable accidents of the last 5 years.
- Passive Occupant Restraint: Up to 30% savings if vehicle has full front seat airbags or restraint devices that work automatically when door is closed.
- Home and Car: Up to 10% if you insure both your auto and home.
- Farm Bureau: Up to 10% on auto if you are a member of the Pennsylvania Farm Bureau.
- Affinity: Up to 7% on car of you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Advance Quote: Up to 5% on auto when you receive a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days prior to the effective date of the policy.
- New Vehicle: Discount based on age of vehicle.
- Driver Improvement Course: Up to 5% if your are 55 or older and have successfully completed a course approved by the PA Department of Transportation.
- Easy Pay Sign-up Discount: New or existing customers who enroll in EFT and sign up for paperless billing option receive a one time, $30 discount (if not previously enrolled).
- New Business Homeownership: Up to 5% discount when you promise to insure your home with Nationwide within one year.
- Auto Financial: Up to 5% in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity or Life policy.
- Prior Insurance: Up to 10% for your home based on your tenure with your prior carrier and your current tenure with Nationwide – if you had continuous prior insurance coverage with another carrier.
- Protective Device: Potential reduction in premium if the home has a qualifying burglar alarm, fire alarm and/or sprinkler systems.
- Claims Free: Up to 7% discount if there have been no qualified claims at the property during the applicable experience period as defined by the policy and/or rate supplement.
- Home Financial: Up to 5% for a Homeowner, Tenant or Condominium policy holder if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity or Life policy.
- Home Renovation: Potential premium credit for certain home components that have undergone a qualifying renovation within the time frame specified in the policy and/or rate supplement.
- Functional Replacement Cost: Up to 12% discount – Settles losses to your home or other structures with common construction materials and methods instead of obsolete, antique or customs materials used in the original construction.
- Gated Community: Discount available when all vehicle entrances to the community are controlled 24/7 by a manned security station, residence cards, or keylock control devices.
Ethan is dedicated to helping you select the right coverage at the right price. That’s why during your auto and/or homeowners insurance quote, he will include all the 21 Nationwide insurance discounts that you may qualify for. And after you’ve chosen Nationwide, Ethan always happy to double check to make sure you’re not missing out on any discounts you may be eligible for, and always at your On Your Side review.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which are controlling. Such terms and availability may vary by state and exclusions may apply. Discounts may not be applied to all policy coverages.